Invitation to a Business Seminar: How to do Business with the United Nations?
· Friday 5 October from 14:00 to 17:00
· Monday 19 November from 09:00 to 12:00
Click here for more information and to register.
Procurement at UNOG is carried out by the Purchase and Transportation Section (PTS), Central Support Services (CSS), Division of Administration (DoA).
PTS provides Purchasing, Contracting, Business Travel and Transportation Services to the following United Nations offices:
- Chief Executive Board for Coordination (CEB) Secretariat
- Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA)
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Joint Inspection Unit (JIU)
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) (business travel and transportation only)
- United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) - Regional Office for Europe
- United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDR)
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
- United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Reduction Secretariat (UNISDR)
- United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund Secretariat (UNJSPF)
- United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs (ODA)
- United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD)
In addition, PTS acts as the secretariat of the Common Procurement Activities Group (CPAG), an innovative and collaborative procurement network model that addresses the need to align procurement practices among 19 Geneva-based UN entities and international organizations. More information about CPAG can be found here.