What is on sale at the United Nations Bookshop?
- Books from United Nations departments and the international courts, in English and French, as well as in Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
- Books from all United Nations programmes in Geneva: UNECE, Department for Disarmament Affairs, ITC, High Commissioner for Human Rights, High Commissioner for Refugees, UNCTAD, UNITAR, UNIDIR and UNRISD.
- Books from the United Nations agencies in Geneva and elsewhere: FAO, IAEA, ICAO, IDA, IFAD, ILO, IMF, IMO, INSTRAW, MIGA, OCHA, UN-HABITAT, UNDP, UNEP, UNESCO, UNFPA, UNICEF, UNICRI, UNIDO, UNIFEM, UNITAR, UNODCP, UNU Press, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO (World Tourism Organization) and the World Bank.
- Books from intergovernmental agencies, for example Council of Europe, ICRC, IOM, OECD and the World Trade Organization.
- Books from selected non-governmental organizations and government agencies if they relate to the work of the United Nations.
- Books from commercial publishers if they relate directly to the work of the UN.
- Gift items and souvenirs, all unique and available only at the United Nations Bookshop.