Protocol V Seventh Conference
The Seventh Conference for Protocol V will take place from 11 to 12 November 2013 in Geneva.
The Officeholders for 2013 will be:
Preparations for the 7th Conference for Protocol V (Registration and Documentation)
- President-designate of the Seventh Conference: Ambassador Jan Knutsson of Sweden.
- Vice-Presidents designate: Ambassador Katerina Sequensova of the Czech Republic and a representative of the Non-aligned Movement.
- Coordinator on Clearance, removal or destruction of explosive remnants of war and the Article 4 Electronic Template: Mr. Ivan Grinevich of Belarus and Friend of the Coordinator: Colonel Gerfried Elias of Germany.
- Coordinator on Generic Preventive Measures: Brigadier General Mario Amadei of Italy.
- Coordinator on International Cooperation and Assistance and Requests for Assistance: Mr. Yevgen Lisuchenko of Ukraine.
- Coordinator on National Reporting: Major Aviateur Lode Dewaegheneire of Belgium.
- Coordinator on Victim Assistance: Mr. Fernando Guzman of Chile and Friend of the Coordinator: Ms. Caroline Woergoetter of Austria.