On this page you will find the latest information concerning the CCW and its Protocols and
the work of the Officeholders, Coordinators and CCW Implementation Support Unit.
- An informal preparatory meeting for the Conferences on Amended Protocol II, Protocol V and the CCW Meeting of States Parties will take place at 3:00pm on Thursday 17 September 2015 in Conference Room XVI, which is located on the fifith floor of the Palais des Nations.
- Belarus held a seminar on demining, removing the explosive remnants of war (ERW) and destruction of munitions from 9 to 11 June 2015. Attached is a press release from the seminar.
- The Letter from the Coordinator and Co-Coordinator submitting the Questionnaire on Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) to the High Contracting Parties to Amended Protocol II dated 27 April 2015. The deadline for submitting the responses to the questionnaire is Friday, 30 October 2015. Please submit your responses to the CCW Implementation Support Unit (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please find attached a letter and annex from Ambassador Biontino, on preparations for and structure of the informal Meeting of Experts on LAWS.
- The confirmation of Ambassador Michael Biontino of Germany as the 2015 Chair of the Meeting of Experts on LAWS. To see the letter by the Chair addressed to the States Parties, please click here.
- Below are the dates of the CCW conferences in 2015:
Go to Top
9 - 10 November 2015
Ninth Conference of the High Contracting Parties to Protocol V
11 November 2015
Seventeenth Annual Conference of the High Contracting Parties to Amended Protocol II
12 - 13 November 2015
Meeting of the High Contracting Parties to the Convention