On this page you will find the latest information concerning the CCW and its Protocols and
the work of the Officeholders, Coordinators and CCW Implementation Support Unit.
- Registration for the Protocol V, Amended Protocol II and LAWS Meetings of Experts is now open. Attached is a letter on the registration process and the registration form. All registrations should be sent to email@example.com
- Please find attached a letter and annex from Ambassador Biontino, on preparations for and structure of the informal Meeting of Experts on LAWS.
- In preparation for the three meetings of experts scheduled to take place in Geneva from 7 to 17 April 2015, the Secretariat has issued the following document: Information note for States parties, observer States, intergovernmental organizations, and NGOs:
- Ambassador Michael Biontino of Germany has been confirmed as the 2015 Chair of the Meeting of Experts on LAWS. To see the letter by the Chair addressed to the States Parties, please click here.
- Below are the dates and duration of the CCW meetings which will be held in 2015:
7 - 8 April 2015
Meeting of Experts on Protocol V
9 - 10 April 2015
Group of Experts on Amended Protocol II
13 - 17 April 2015
Meeting of Experts on Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems (up to five days during the week of 13 to 17 April 2015)
9 - 10 November 2015
Ninth Conference of the High Contracting Parties to Protocol V
11 November 2015
Seventeenth Annual Conference of the High Contracting Parties to Amended Protocol II
12 - 13 November 2015
Meeting of the High Contracting Parties to the Convention
Please find attached to this
document the following letters:
- Letter from the President-designate of the APII 17th Annual Conference on the
preparations for the APII Group of Experts;
- Letter from the President-designate of the APII 17th Annual Conference on National
- Letter from the Coordinator on the Operation and status of APII on the preparations for
- First letter from the Co-Coordinators on Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) on theoverall preparation for the discussion on IEDs;
- Second letter from the Co-Coordinators on IEDs on the Questionnaire;
Go to Top
- Third letter from the Co-Coordinators on IEDs on the Way Ahead.