On this page you will find the latest information concerning the CCW and its Protocols and
the work of the Officeholders, Coordinators and CCW Implementation Support Unit.
The 2016 Meeting of Experts on LAWS website
now includes the Programme of Work and Food-for-thought paper.
The Programmes of Work for the upcoming Protocol V and Amended Protocol II Meetings of Experts have been posted on their respective websites.
Please find attached a letter
on CCW Compliance Reporting from the President-designate, Ambassador Tehmina Janjua.
*The dates for meetings and conferences of the CCW in 2016
are the following:
- 6-7 April 2016 – Protocol V Meeting of Experts
- 7-8 April 2016 - Amended Protocol II Group of Experts
- 11-15 April 2016 – LAWS Meeting of Experts - Chairperson, Ambassador Michael Biontino of Germany
- 29 August 2016 – Protocol V Tenth Conference – President, Ambassador Henk Cor van der Kwast of the Netherlands
- 30 August 2016 – Amended Protocol II Eighteenth Annual Conference - President, Ambassador Janis Karklins of Latvia
- 31 August – 2 September 2016 - Meeting of the Preparatory Committee for the Fifth Review Conference – President, Ambassador Tehmina Janjua of Pakistan
- 12-16 December 2016 – CCW Fifth Review Conference - President, Ambassador Tehmina Janjua of Pakistan
Information on registration for the Meetings of Experts on Protocol V, Amended Protocol II and LAWS, 6 to 15 April 2016, is available.
Information for States parties, observer States, intergovernmental organizations and non-governmental organizations
* * *
See UNODA Homepage
Go to Top