On this page you will find the latest information concerning the CCW and its Protocols and
the work of the Officeholders, Coordinators and CCW Implementation Support Unit.
Audio recordings of the last year's CCW conferences and this year's meeting of experts can be accessed at: http://conf.unog.ch/digitalrecordings/
The web pages for the Amended Protocol II, Protocol V and LAWS Meetings of Experts have now been updated. States are welcome to submit copies of statements that they made during these meetings.
Please find attached a letter
on CCW Compliance Reporting from the President-designate, Ambassador Tehmina Janjua.
*The dates for meetings and conferences of the CCW in 2016
are the following:
- 6-7 April 2016 – Protocol V Meeting of Experts
- 7-8 April 2016 - Amended Protocol II Group of Experts
- 11-15 April 2016 – LAWS Meeting of Experts - Chairperson, Ambassador Michael Biontino of Germany
- 29 August 2016 – Protocol V Tenth Conference – President, Ambassador Henk Cor van der Kwast of the Netherlands
- 30 August 2016 – Amended Protocol II Eighteenth Annual Conference - President, Ambassador Janis Karklins of Latvia
- 31 August – 2 September 2016 - Meeting of the Preparatory Committee for the Fifth Review Conference – President, Ambassador Tehmina Janjua of Pakistan
- 12-16 December 2016 – CCW Fifth Review Conference - President, Ambassador Tehmina Janjua of Pakistan
Information for States parties, observer States, intergovernmental organizations and non-governmental organizations
* * *
See UNODA Homepage
Go to Top