On this page you will find the latest information concerning the CCW and its Protocols and
the work of the Officeholders, Coordinators and CCW Implementation Support Unit.
Go to Top
- Reminder - to register for the upcoming CCW conferences, taking place from 9 to 13 November 2015 in Geneva, please send to the CCW Implementation Support Unit a note verbale listing the members of your delegation. It is no longer necessary to complete the registration forms.
- An informal preparatory meeting for the Conferences on Amended Protocol II, Protocol V and the CCW Meeting of States Parties will take place at 3:00pm on Thursday 17 September 2015 in Conference Room XVI, which is located on the fifith floor of the Palais des Nations.
- Please find attached a letter from the CCW Chairperson-designate, Ambassador Ravinatha P. Aryasinha, along with Annex I and Annex II on the preparations for the upcoming CCW Meeting of High Contracting Parties.
- Questionnaire on the Management of Munitions Sites: On behalf of the Coordinator on Generic Preventive Measures, Colonel Jim Burke, all States Parties are encouraged to respond to the attached questionnaire in advance of the Ninth Conference.
- Belarus held a seminar on demining, removing the explosive remnants of war (ERW) and destruction of munitions from 9 to 11 June 2015. Attached is a press release from the seminar.
- The Letter from the Coordinator and Co-Coordinator submitting the Questionnaire on Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) to the High Contracting Parties to Amended Protocol II dated 27 April 2015. The deadline for submitting the responses to the questionnaire is Friday, 30 October 2015. Please submit your responses to the CCW Implementation Support Unit (email@example.com)
- The Letter of President-designate of Amended Protocol II, Ambassador Raimonds Jansons, and President-designate of Protocol V, Ambassador M. Shameem Ahsan - proposals on work of these two Protocols in 2016
- Letter of Invitation to the CCW Conferences
- Information Note for Delegations
- Side-Events CCW-Conference 2015